Delhi Development Authority announces his new housing scheme 2017.
DDA announces these kinds of schemes every year to fulfill your dreams. You can fill the form with some surrender amount and submit it. If your application is selected in the draw then you will get your home with completion of some DDA Regulations.
The Scheme has around 13000 flats in which most of the flats are in Dwarka, Narela, Vasant Kunj and Jasola. Many of the flats are unoccupied from 2014 housing scheme, and 2000 vacant.
The scheme is linked with the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna.
There has a tied up with many banks for sale and transactions related to the scheme some of are Axis Bank, Yes Bank, IDBI, SBI, ICICI, HDFC and Kotak Mahindra.
The cost of the flats (HIG, MIG, LIG, EHS, JANTA) is varied in price from Rs. 7 lakh to Rs. 1.44 crore, According to type and location.
DDA has all set for the scheme with an appropriate number of printed brochures. You can fill the application offline and online as well.
Here are DDA Regulations:
- There will be no EWS Category like last time and the customer has allowed inspecting the property before booking.
- One column of Aadhaar is added this time but not mandatory which is mention.
- Starting date of scheme is 30/6/2017 and the last date is 11/8/2017
- Brochure available at Rs..200
- You can submit application through online or offline mode
- One person can fill only one application
- The applicant should not have any plot or flat in Delhi. and not in the name of his/her spouse and dependent child.
- Both husband and wife can apply but only one person gets the if in case both win the drawAny citizen of the country whose age is 18 years or above can apply.
- Any citizen of the country whose age is 18 years or above can apply.
- A person doesn’t need to submit any document at the time of filling of application form only need to submit the same when successfully get an allotment.
- The name written in the form should be matched with the name on PAN Card.
- If applicant surrenders his application before the draw date then no money would be charged from his / her registration fee.
- If applicant surrender application just after the date of the draw but before the issue of their demand letter, then twenty-five percent of the registration fee for the applicant would be forfeited.
You need to read DDA Regulations carefully before filling application as it is a golden opportunity for the people who have been searching home in Delhi.
DDA fulfill your dream of a home with this scheme.