If you are here to read this blog, obviously you have updated iOS 11 beta version and you want to degrade it to iOS 10. Today we are here with few steps to degrade your Apple Smartphone to iOS 10. We’ve generally suggested you take a total backup of your iOS smartphone before switching to the beta version of latest iOS. If you did that, you don’t have much to worry about at all.
If you didn’t take a full backup of your iOS Smartphone, you may lose a few data while downgrading to iOS 10. Here’s a basic explanation for this — you can’t restore your iOS 11 backup if your iOS smartphone running on iOS 10.
Downgrade to iOS 10 from iOS 11 Beta
Steps by some of iOS Experts to downgrade your iOS 11 into iOS 10:
- Ensure that you have installed the latest version of iTunes.
- Now Download the iOS 10.3.3 beta restore the image. You can download the image from Official Apple Site.
- You need to enter your Apple ID and Password to download the iOS 10.3.3 image.
- Connect your iOS Smartphone to your Windows or Macbook PC with running iTunes.
- Now you need to put your iOS device in recovery mode.
- iOS 7/iOS 7 Users, Press and hold volume down and power button on your iOS Smartphone until you’ll see the recovery mode shown on your iOS device.
- Older Version Users, Press and hold the power button and home button on your iOS Smartphone until you’ll see the recovery mode shown on your iOS device.
- Once your iOS smartphone is in recovery mode, iTunes on your PC or Mac will give you a popup requesting that whether you need to restore to an older version. On Mac, while keeping the Option key on your keyboard pressed click Restore. On Windows, while keeping the Shift key on your keyboard pressed click Restore.
- Select the iOS beta to restore image that you downloaded from Step 2.
- To remove the iOS 11 beta and downgrade to iOS 10, click Restore. That’s all.
If you have any query/problem in downgrading your iOS 10 from iOS 11, you can comment here in comment box we will surely try to resolve your issue.